Desktop version (Windows/Linux/Mac) of Task Coach

Welcome to the Task Coach feedback forum. This forum is for the desktop (Windows/Linux/Mac OS X) version of Task Coach. Please stick to basic operation of the program itself. Requests that require the implementation of technology outside of the main program go in the “Other feature request” section.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Weekly/Daily Effort

It would be cool to be able to see quickly how much effort in hours has been spent each day and each week.

This would be really helpful for people who need to fill in time sheets each week.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make prerequisites work within recurring tasks

Currently prerequisites are dysfunctional within recurring task groups. In order to have something like "weekly review" or any other multi-step recurring project that has internal prerequisits between tasks, some change is needed.
    Here is the solution I propose:

*given a recurring task that is already "late" (i.e. it had a planned start time which has past) but which is inactive because it has a prerequisite:

*As soon as its prerequisite tasks have each been marked completed (even though these items may themselves be recurring and therefore return to inactive status), the main task in question needs to be made active…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Desktop version (Windows/Linux/Mac) of Task Coach

Feedback and Knowledge Base