Skip to content

Desktop version (Windows/Linux/Mac) of Task Coach

Welcome to the Task Coach feedback forum. This forum is for the desktop (Windows/Linux/Mac OS X) version of Task Coach. Please stick to basic operation of the program itself. Requests that require the implementation of technology outside of the main program go in the “Other feature request” section.

Desktop version (Windows/Linux/Mac) of Task Coach

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

304 results found

1. I used Task Coach for a couple of weeks now, and the data is becoming bigger every day (300 tasks, 43 categories, 50 notes). When I click on a category in the Category View, it sometimes takes a couple of seconds before I see the subset tasks for that category.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It will be cool to see all the current month in the calendar view ! Actually I need to use scrolling (left and right). The feature could give the ability to choose a scale (10% step) and a fit view ?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. main task gets completed automatically when all subtasks are completed. should be configurable so that main tasks can be manually set to complete when desired.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently prerequisites are dysfunctional within recurring task groups. In order to have something like "weekly review" or any other multi-step recurring project that has internal prerequisits between tasks, some change is needed.
    Here is the solution I propose:

*given a recurring task that is already "late" (i.e. it had a planned start time which has past) but which is inactive because it has a prerequisite:

*As soon as its prerequisite tasks have each been marked completed (even though these items may themselves be recurring and therefore return to inactive status), the main task in question needs to be made active…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?